HANI || Vintage Chinese Batik Pillow Cover | Hand woven cotton | Indigo batik technique
This cover is made to fit insert size: 12x20 in (30x50 cm)
The cover measures approx 11 x 18.5 in (28 x 47 cm) - it is made slightly smaller than the insert, for a snug fit
This listing is photographed with this combination
Backing material is linen
- This vintage batik pillow cover is made from cotton which was hand spun and dyed. This piece came from a vintage cloth from the 1050's. The motif is completely hand-drawn
- The handmade nature of these vintage textiles means that they may have imperfections from the natural process of weaving, batik application and dying, often further adding to their character and uniqueness
- The pillow insert is not included
CUSTOM ORDERS AVAILABLE: Please contact me if you're looking for a pillow cover in another size
Shipping from The Netherlands
1-3 business days
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept cancellations
Request a cancellation within: 1 hours of purchase
I don't accept returns or exchanges
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Frequently Asked Questions
** Comprehensive Return Policy **
As your pillow is made to order, I do not accept returns or exchanges. This covers the below scenarios:
- Custom orders
- Bulk or Negotiated orders (5 or more pillow covers)
- Damage to mudcloth / vintage cover if used outside of decorative purposes. We recommend decorative use only for mudcloth and other vintage covers.
- Discounted / Sale items
- Damaged / Used items
- Customer is responsible for return postage
- Seller cost to ship item(s) to you will be deducted from refund amount
Define "Imperfections" (Mudcloth & Indigo Textiles)
Mudcloth and Indigo textiles are made almost entirely by hand. Imperfections that should be expected include:
-Pattern variations / asymmetric pattern and seam placement
-Design and paint smudges
-Textile nubs and pulls at seams where panels are sewn together
It is widely accepted that these unique attributes are not defects.
We adhere to extremely high standards in our production process, but it is important to stress that these textiles are inherently imperfect (and undeniably beautiful!)
When available, all of our drop down menu options list pillow cover sizes. We suggest using a pillow insert 1-2 inches larger than pillow cover for a stuffed look. (ie 20x20 insert for a 19x19 cover)
There may be small variations in the finished size, as our pillows covers are handmade.
Please read individual item details before purchase.
When will this ship?
Your pillow covers are lovingly made to order. We are as excited to make them as you are to receive them! We ask that if your order is still inside the shipping window detailed in item descriptions and order confirmations, please refrain from sending convos requesting shipping estimates. Blocking time to investigate and respond to these convos slows production.
We gladly ship internationally. Customers are responsible for any applicable customs / import taxes.
Every computer monitor has a different capability to display colors, so actual colors may vary. We try to edit our photos to be as accurate as possible, but we cannot guarantee that the color you see accurately portrays the true color of the product.
Mudcloth & Vintage Textiles:
Each textile is one of a kind. Shade and depth of color will vary from one textile to the next. Natural Mudcloth is made from an unbleached cotton is more of a cream/ecru.(not white or off-white)